Welcome to youthgroupsnacks.blogspot.com!
I am a youth leader for a church youth group that serves about 15-25 kids weekly. I am in charge of bringing the snacks each week. I looked around for a blog/site that detailed someone's progress with making snacks for a youth group but only found suggestions of snacks to bring.
The purpose of this site is to set up a slightly more in-depth look at suggestions of snacks that serve about 20 middle and high school aged kids.
Qualifications that I generally use while trying to come up with snack ideas are as follows (ranked by order of importance for me):
1. Serves approximately 20 kids
2. Fit within my budget of $10-$15
3. Fairly short prep time (0-15 minutes)
4. Tasty
5. Are relatively healthy and not super processed
6. Will not be extremely messy to serve or clean-up
I do not always end up with a snack that meets all of these guidelines, but they are things I keep in mind when looking for snack ideas.
Hope this blog might help you if you have also been put in charge of supplying the snacks for a group of teenagers!
No comments:
Post a Comment